Your health and safety are our highest priority. Here are the precautions we will take in order to maintain safety for everyone entering our facilities on Sundays:
• Cleaning and sanitizing all high touchpoint surfaces
• Sanctuary chairs will be sanitized between services
• Seating will be modified to accommodate social distancing.
• Households will sit together with 2 seats between others.
• Hand sanitizing stations available throughout the facilities
• If you’re not feeling well, please stay in the comfort of your home and join us online at our Live Services
• We suggest that you and your family wear a mask to and from your seat in the sanctuary.
• Respect other people’s personal space by maintaining safe distances.
• Ask before you reach: Don’t assume people want a hug or handshake.
• Sit with the people from your household, but leave at least 2 seats between others.
• Please wash your hands/sanitize frequently.
Here at Hill City, we strive to relentlessly love Jesus, His Church, and the Hurting. It’s the essence of who we are. From our beginning in 2005, as a single small group meeting in Adam & Jami McCain’s living room, we’ve honored the importance of doing life together and authentically knowing Christ.
Though it was a small beginning, we were determined to get past just merely going to church, so that we could shift into being the Church. We felt that the key ingredient for this was connection – a connection first to God, a vibrant connection with each other, and a connection to your purpose.
The mission of Hill City is to reproduce the model of Jesus so that we transform individuals, families, communities, business, and government.
We will do this by:
Providing a safe & vibrant environment for worship and teaching that is Spirit-led, multicultural & multi-generational, and encourages participation.
Helping every member (regardless of where they are in their spiritual journey) to successfully grow forward in a small group.
Emphasizing relational discipleship through a sense of family.
Establishing a robust core campus on the border of Tarrant & Dallas County.
Reproducing the core campus ministry into community campuses throughout the DFW Metroplex and to the ends of the earth.
The vision of Hill City is to relentlessly love Jesus, His Church, and the Hurting.